WARNING: German roaches are a serious health threat, call right away if you see the following:
5 Signs of German Cockroaches in Arizona:
1. Location of activity. German Roaches are always inside of homes, typically in kitchens and bathrooms.
2. Appearance. German Roaches have two black stripes on the back of their head, opposed to odd shaped black dots found on other roaches.
3. Time of activity. Roaches are most active at night, so if you see them during the day, this is a sign of a more serious infestation.
4. Quantity. If you see more than 2-3 roaches at the same time inside your home, they most likely are German Roaches.
5. Size. German Roaches are smaller than most roaches. If you start to see tiny roaches, this means the first cycle of egg hatching is already completed. Sever infestations can quickly arise from this point.
If you see any of these 5 signs, call us IMMEDIATELY!
Pricing for German Roaches in Arizona
Our initial service for German Cockroaches is $150. Then we will do a minimum of two follow-up treatments at $75 per visit. In severe cases we will need to perform additional follow-up treatments at $75 per visit.
3 Mistakes Homeowners Make with German Roaches:
1. Hoping they'll disappear. German Roaches thrive in moderate climates where shelter, food and water can be found. Your kitchen is the perfect cockroach paradise, they will not leave on their own.
2. Procrastinating getting help. In a matter of weeks, German roaches can multiply from just a couple, to hundreds. Don't wait to get help.
3. DIY. These roaches are not something to "try" to treat on your own. While you're experimenting, they're exponentially growing in numbers. Get professional help! We offer same-day-services!
German Roach Exterminating and Control in Tempe AZ, Queen Creek, Gilbert, Chandler and surrounding valley areas.
The most important thing that a homeowner can do once they see the signs of German cockroaches in Arizona is to get us out there as soon as possible. German roaches in Arizona emit an odor that consists of particles from their bodies, feces, and corpses. This odor can become a serious health threat to children and even adults. Specifically, it causes respiratory issues such as asthma and even asthma attacks. This odor has also been attributed to other issues such as sleep deprivation and consistent head aches. Some pest experts would argue that German roaches are a more serious issue than scorpion infestations. So, however you would feel about scorpions all over your kitchen, that's about how you should feel with German Roaches! German Roaches are the most invasive Arizona cockroach species because they reproduce faster than any other roach. In a matter of weeks, there will be more eggs laid and hatched; rapidly and exponentially increasing the problem. If you're not sure if you have German Roaches, text us a picture and/or request a free inspection.
What to Expect from German Roach Treatments
Effective German roach control is a two fold process; one job for us and the other for homeowner/tenant.
OUR PART: Our German roach service is unique and effective. We use a product called an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator). This product addresses the fast reproduction abilities of German roaches by interrupting their growth and reproductive abilities. By preventing them from reproducing, we can guarantee to get rid of the roaches over time. While some roaches may die immediately, most will not. Sometimes it takes up to a couple of months for 100% control of these pests.
Homeowner's part: Ask for our German Roach Clean-out Checklist. BEFORE the initial service, homeowners have to do some work first. Every single drawer, cupboard, and counter-top in the kitchen must be completely emptied out and wiped clean. Clutter and crumbs are the roaches best friends; get rid of both! The reality is that everyone's kitchen has clutter and crumbs, so don't feel bad about it. Just understand that by taking everything out of drawers and cupboards you are eliminating their nesting areas as well as giving us more space to effectively treat. Most homeowners use moving boxes placed on the dinner table for temporary storage. Once we have done the first treatment you can put your belongings back.
Get in Touch With Us
German Cockroach Exterminating Service Locations: